2017. március 21., kedd

New interview with me

Interview with Judit Tondora


'How are you enjoying drawing such iconic characters like Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman?

Honestly, this is one of the toughest challenges that I’ve ever faced but I really enjoy drawing these characters and this series. This is really fun work. The TV shows have their characteristic features and I must carefully stick to the given material by any means. However, I use a more cartoony style to help the flow, but I had to find the key features of all of the characters to make them recognizable without dealing too much with the artwork. Andy Mangels, the writer of the book, helps me a lot, actually, to create better and better looking pages. He has great ideas and gives me fantastic suggestions about the actions and the overall look of the comic...'

More here:

Geekorama











Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése